Study #6
11/26/2022 3:12 PM
present climate conditions: clear sky's little windy
temperature: 51 degrees
humidity: 44%
length of day: 9 hours 22 mIn
organisms smelled, felt, heard, or seen, etc: All of the snow was mostly gone when I went out this time so I herd the leaves crunching beneath my feet, there was also some leaves that where still on the trees so they where rattling in the wind. There was a lot of woodpeckers in the area that I was hearing and seeing. (couldn't get a picture) There was a lot of dry grass so that was all cracking as well as I walked. Finally as always there was a lot of birds that where chirping.
Changes from last visit: There was really only one major change from last time and that was that all of the snow was mostly gone. As a result I was able to see a lot more of the deer tracks in the dirt vs just seeing them in the snow.
Sketch



Comments
Post a Comment