Study #5
11/13/2022 present climate conditions : Snowing, Cloudy temperature: 36 degrees humidity : 70% length of day : 9 hours 50 mIn organisms smelled, felt, heard, or seen, etc: It was snowing when I was out there so I felt the wet ness of the snow and herd it crunching under my feet as I walked out to my spot. I was also able to hear the squirrels and a woodpecker. About 15 min in there was a pack of coyotes that I herd. Finally I was able to see some deer off in the distance, as they came closer I was able to identify that one of them was a buck, and sadly they didn't come close enough for me to shoot them. changes from last visit: There was a lot of changes because it was snowing. Almost all of the leaves where off the trees and the ferns where all dead. There was a major change in the amount of noise in the woods because of how cold it was. Lastly a change was that the tree that had perviously fallen over the path had been moved to the side.





Comments
Post a Comment