study#3



 10/12/2022

present climate conditions: rainy, cloudy, not a lot of wind.

temperature: 52 degrees

humidity: 63%

length of day: 11 hours 10 mIn

organisms smelled, felt, heard, or seen, etc: I was able to hear a lot even through it was raining a little bit. I was able to year the birds chirping, squirrels, I felt the moss and was able to squeeze water out of it from the rain. when I walked in and accidentally broke a sassafras branch so I was able to small the sassafras. I felt the rain coming down and the moss, the tall wet grass from walking in, and the tree bark that i was leaning on. I was also able to see the clouds changing as the rain was beginning to stop and as the sun came out.


Changes from the last Visit: From the last time that I was there you are really able to see the change in the color of the leaves as it begins to get colder, the grass is beginning to die and become brown and withered. The forrest is also beginning to get a lot less dense as the leaves begin to fall off the trees so I am able to see a lot further.

Comments

  1. Love both of your pics but that bottom one here is AMAZING! Beautiful! Great job overall. Keep watching for patterns in the color change/leaf fall.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Study #5

Study #4

Study #2