Study #4
10/28/2022
present climate conditions: partly cloudy, no wind
temperature: 59 degrees
humidity: 44%
length of day: 10 hours 29 mIn
organisms smelled, felt, heard, or seen, etc: On the way in I was able to hear a lot of leaves crunching below me as they had all ready fallen off the trees. I also spotted a hoof print from a deer that had crossed the trail, there was a lot of gunshots from behind me from other small game hunters. I would occasionally hear a squirrel or the birds chirping, about half way through the study there was a plane that flew directly above me. i was feeling the acorns as they fell on me and the leaves as well.
Changes from the last Visit: From the last visit there was a few changes like there were more leaves that had fallen off of the trees, so i was able to see for a much longer distance than before. The ferns where also completely dead. There was occasionally a tree that still had its leaves but for the most part they where all ready all dead or on the ground.


Good!
ReplyDelete