Study #2

 9/19/2022

7:46PM

present climate conditions: calm, mostly cloudy, rained the past night.

temperature: 71 degrees

humidity: 71%

length of day: 12 hours 20 mIn

organisms smelled, felt, heard, or seen, etc: I was able to really feel the moss because it was still a little bit wet from the rain that we had the night before. there was also a lot of misquotes and other insects like gnats. I was able to hear the crickets beginning to start to sing as it was getting closer to sun set, before that there was a lot of birds that where singing and the occasional chatter from the chipmunks and squirrels.

changes noticed since the last visit: there wasn't a whole lot that was different from the last time that I was here, just a couple of minor things like a tree branch had fallen down on the path that I used to walk in and the ferns have begun to start to die as it creeps closer to winter time.














Comments

  1. Good work. Your pics are good. Your day length appears to be off. Make sure you're looking at the same geographic location as we are in. See me if you have trouble with this. Start watching for patterns in color change and leaf fall.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Study #5

Study #4